Kansas City Rental Property Management Companies
Our leasing fee is 50% of the first full month’s rent, which pays for the following services:
- Running rental comps on the property
- Professional photography
- Custom Descriptions
- Mass website distribution on 50+ rental sites
- Social media marketing
- Rently Self-Touring software to expedite showings and applications
- Scheduling personal tours of properties, if requested
- Screening residents to check credit reports, criminal, income, and rental history
- Creation of lease documents and any appropriate addendums needed to protect the client
- Documenting pre-resident conditions of the property
Our monthly management fee ranges between 7 to 10%, depending on the number of units being managed. The services included are:
- Rent collection and processing
- Tenant and client accounting and statement creation
- Access to Appfolio for tenants and clients for ACH processing, reporting, and maintenance requests
- Management of standard tenant maintenance requests and the approval process with the client on items costing more than $350
- Management of emergency, on-call maintenance technician for tenants via an emergency phone line
- Property service inspections to ensure maintenance issues are being resolved and prevent future problems
- Eviction and collection management if needed. *Legal fees would be an extra cost
- Process move-out and management of the make-ready turn
It is important to note the following about how we operate:
- Clients do not get charged a vacancy fee
- We don’t mark up maintenance invoices from vendors
- A 25% renewal fee is charged for negotiating rent and retaining tenants
- Through our partnership with Canopy Road Real Estate, we can help owners analyze the market and make offers on properties.
- Large make-readies are not a part of our leasing fee. Therefore, clients will get estimates of renovations and make-ready costs separately.
Tell us About Your Property:
We’ll Buy it For You
When you’re ready to expand your portfolio, work with experts who are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and tools to help you purchase wisely. Additionally, our in-house team of real estate agents at Canopy Road is second-to-none in understanding the KC market, trends, and property values.
View Available Properties
As Kansas City’s premier property management company, we are here to help residents find a place to call home. Find rental apartments and houses by viewing our available properties. When you find a rental you would like to view, schedule a tour today!