Kansas City Self Showing Rentals
How to Tour
Rently is a smart technology that gives residents a way to self-tour our available rental properties and find a home. On the platform, you are able to see for rent properties near you and schedule a walk-through without the hassle of going through an agent. You can enter properties yourself anytime between 8 am – 8 pm every single day!
*Please note, not all of our properties have the option for self-tours, such as apartments. In that case, call the office at 816-405-4845 to schedule a tour with a leasing agent.
Getting Started with a Rently Self-guided Tour
- Visit Rently’s home page or download the app.
- Set up your account by verifying your phone number, credit card, and a valid ID. *You will be charged a .99¢ fee to verify your account, which will allow you to self-tour up to 20 different properties.
- Once you’re approved and ready to start touring, you can schedule a tour on Rently.
- When you’re at the property, locate the serial number of the smart device such as a lockbox or smart lock to gain the one-time access code.
- Enter the property using the one-time access code. *Make sure the lockbox is awake by pressing the ENT key until the box beeps. Codes are only valid for 1 hour.
- While you are touring leave the lockbox open. When you are done make sure all doors are locked and place the key back in the lockbox, then close.
- After your tour, you will be prompted to complete a brief survey to tell us about your experience.