How to Apply
Things to Know Before Applying
All rental applications must be submitted online. Applications will not be processed until the application is considered complete.
An application will not be considered complete until all persons who will reside in the premise above the age of 18 have:
- Submitted an application that is fully filled out and signed
- Paid the $50 application fee
- Signed the Summary of Rental Standards
Co-signers or guarantors must also submit an application and pay the $50 application fee.
Please note the following criteria may be subject to change at any time. A submitted application is not a guarantee of approval.
Residents Benefit Package
Being a Voepel resident has its benefits! Generally, property management companies have the same requirements when it comes to their lease (insurance, filter changes, utilities, rent paid on time, etc). With the Residents Benefits Package, we’ve taken these requirements and bundled them together for your convenience. We pride ourselves in the level of care we provide to our properties and residents and are excited to give the following benefits, automatically included in your lease and payable with rent at $25/month.
- HVAC air filter delivery directly to your door approximately every 90 days
- Utility concierge service: one call sets up your utility services, cable, and internet
- A resident rewards program that helps you earn rewards for paying your rent on time
- Credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments
- $1M Identity Protection for all adult leaseholders
- 24/7 online maintenance coordination
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home
- Online portal: Access to your account, documents, communication, and payment options
The above is subject to mechanicals and other limitations. The total monthly cost of the Resident Benefits Package is all-inclusive, and no discounts will be given if any element of the package is unavailable due to a lack of HVAC or another limitation at a specific property.
The Application Process
1. Gather the following to apply for occupancy.
- Last 4 pay-stubs (We will not accept tax returns, except for those who are self-employed. However, we will accept an offer letter from a new employer.)
- Drivers License and Social Security Number or
- Previous Rental History Contact Information (phone number or email required)
2. Visit https://www.voepelproperties.com/apply-for-occupancy.
3. Next, find the property you would like to apply for and follow the prompts.
4. At the end of the application, you will be required to pay $50 per applicant.
- Application fees are always non-refundable regardless of the circumstance.
- Non-approved applications will be held on file for 90 days and can be transferred to a different property for free until approval is reached and a deposit is received.
- Completed applications will be screened on a first-come, first-screened basis.
- Applications must be completed within 24 business hours or they will be marked as denied.
5. Once an application has been approved, a security deposit and a $100 non-refundable administrative fee are required within 48 hours of approval or the application may be considered denied.
- Deposits are equal to 1 month’s rent and must be brought to our office in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. We can not accept personal checks or cash.
- A home is not removed from the market until an application has been approved and a deposit submitted.
- Security deposits are fully refundable upon move out if the home is left with no cleaning charges, no damages, and no other balance owed.
- Security deposits will be forfeited upon withdrawal of application or failure to sign a Lease Contract after approval.
- Security deposit and administrative fee must be paid with separate payments
Fees to Expect for Move-in
You will be charged a $100 admin fee on the date of move-in. This is a non-refundable fee.
Residents Benefits Package
By applying, the applicant agrees to be enrolled and to pay the applicable cost of $25/month, payable with rent.
There is a limit of 2 pets per household. We follow the breed restrictions of the city the property resides in. All pet fees are non-refundable. Monthly pet rent and non-refundable pet fees are listed below:
- $25 per month pet rent (per pet)
- $150 pet fee per cat
- $300 pet fee per dog
Animals used as service or support animals to assist the disabled are permitted to reside in the house with the resident(s). Legal documentation to verify this need shall be requested and must be provided.
Fair Housing Policy
It is and has always been the policy of Voepel Property Management not to discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, political ideology, marital status, parental status, disability, ancestry, or national origin. Voepel Property Management conducts all business in accordance with Federal Fair Housing Law, as well as local and state laws.
If you have any questions, contact us today at 816-405-4845.