Kansas City Home Rental Application
How to Apply
- A Credit score of 600 or above
- No previous evictions
- No felony convictions
- Gross combined household income of 3x’s the monthly rental amount.
- Verification Rental or Residential History
- Verification of Employment
- We do not accept housing voucher programs
After you submit your application, in order to finalize and see if you qualify for move-in, you must submit a deposit on the property you are applying for (the deposit is refundable if your application is denied). Deposits are equal to 1 month’s rent and must be brought to our office in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. We can not accept personal checks or cash. We accept deposits on a first come first serve basis and can only hold a property for up to 30 calendar days.
All applications must be submitted online, we do not accept paper applications.
You will be charged a $100 admin fee on the date of move-in.
We do not charge monthly pet rent, we simply charge an upfront fee for each pet living in the home. Pets fees are not refundable.
- Dogs larger than 40lbs = $300 (per animal)
- Dogs smaller than 40lbs = $200 (per animal)
- Cats = $150 (per animal)
***Limit 2 pets per household***
Step-by-step instructions on how to file your application for occupancy.
- What you will need to complete the application:
– Last 2 pay-stubs (we will not accept tax returns, except for those who are self-employed, we will accept an offer letter from a new employer)
– Drivers License
– Previous Rental History Contact Information (phone # or e-mail required)
* Applications will not be fully processed until a DEPOSIT is received and all information is provided*
- Go to https://www.voepelproperties.com/apply-for-occupancy/
- Follow the prompts to complete the application.
At the end of the application, you will be required to pay $50/per applicant.