How to Apply
Things to Know Before Applying
All rental applications must be submitted online because we don’t accept paper applications. Applications will not be processed until the application is considered complete.
An application will not be considered completed until all persons who will reside in the premise above the age of 18 have:
- Submitted an application that is fully filled out and signed
- Paid the $50 application fee
- Signed the Summary of Rental Standards
Co-signers or guarantors must also submit an application and pay the $50 application fee.
A submitted application is not a gurantee of approval.
The Application Process
1. Gather the following to apply for occupancy.
- Last 4 pay-stubs (We will not accept tax returns, except for those who are self-employed. However, we will accept an offer letter from a new employer.)
- Drivers License and Social Security Number or
- Previous Rental History Contact Information (phone number or email required)
2. Visit https://www.voepelproperties.com/apply-for-occupancy.
3. Next, find the property you would like to apply for and follow the prompts.
4. At the end of the application, you will be required to pay $50 per applicant.
- Application fees are always non-refundable regardless of the circumstance.
- Non-approved applications will be held on file for 90 days and can be transferred to a different property for free until an approval is reached and a deposit is recieved.
- Completed applications will be screened on a first-come, first-screened basis.
- Applications must be completed within 24 business hours or they will be marked as denied.
5. Once an application has been approved, a security deposit is required within 48 hours of approval or the application may be considered denied.
- Deposits are equal to 1 month’s rent and must be brought to our office in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. We can not accept personal checks or cash.
- A home is not removed from the market until an application has been approved and a deposit submitted.
- Secuirty deposits are fully refundable upon move out if the home is left with no cleaning charges, no damages, and no other balance owed.
- Security depostis will be forfeited upon withdrawl of application or failure to sign a Lease Contrat after approval.
Fees to Expect for Move-in
You will be charged a $100 admin fee on the date of move-in. This is not a refundable fee.
We do not charge monthly pet rent, but we do charge an upfront fee for each pet living in the home. There is a limit of 2 pets per household. Pets fees are not refundable.
- Dogs larger than 40lbs = $300/animal
- Dogs smaller than 40lbs = $200/animal
- Cats = $150/animal
If you have any questions, contact us today at 816-405-4845.