Kansas City Home Rental Application
- A Credit score of 600 or above
- No previous evictions
- No felony convictions
- Gross combined household income of 3x’s the monthly rental amount.
- Verification Rental or Residential History
- Verification of Employment
- We do not accept housing voucher programs
How to Apply
All rental applications must be submitted online because we don’t accept paper applications. Applications will not be fully processed until a deposit is received and all information is provided.
1. Gather the following to apply for occupancy.
- Last 2 pay-stubs (We will not accept tax returns, except for those who are self-employed. However, we will accept an offer letter from a new employer)
- Drivers License
- Previous Rental History Contact Information (phone number or email required)
3. Next, find the property you would like to apply for and follow the prompts.
4. At the end of the application, you will be required to pay $50/per applicant.
5. After you submit your application, you must submit a deposit on the property you are applying for to see if you qualify for move-in.
- Deposits are equal to 1 month’s rent and must be brought to our office in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. We can not accept personal checks or cash.
- We accept deposits on a first come first serve basis and can only hold a property for up to 30 calendar days.
- The deposit is refundable if your application is denied.
Fees to Expect for Move-in
You will be charged a $100 admin fee on the date of move-in. This is not a refundable fee.
We do not charge monthly pet rent, but we do charge an upfront fee for each pet living in the home. There is a limit of 2 pets per household. Pets fees are not refundable.
- Dogs larger than 40lbs = $300/animal
- Dogs smaller than 40lbs = $200/animal
- Cats = $150/animal
If you have any questions, contact us today at 816-405-4845.